Our communications team is ready to help support divisional needs whether they be logo and brand needs, website consultation, student communications and course marketing, or external donor and alumni communications. Collectively, our communicators seek to tell the story of the division and its stakeholders through showcasing research and teaching excellence in the arts and humanitites at Berkeley and in the world. Contact our team below for help.
Sarah Fullerton, Director of Communications
Brand, PR and press, web and IT strategy and consultation, promotional needs, collateral, strategic communications, social media, graphic design, style guides; email communications; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Emily Rabiner, Assistant Director of Undergraduate Programs and Curriculum
HUM curriculum, AHDO student programs, undergraduate and Graduate student communications, student news and events, course marketing, departmental liaison; advising analyst; social media; Email: email@example.com
- Email Emily at firstname.lastname@example.org to share student-facing content for social media, the A&H website, and the undergraduate A&H mailing list or to discuss your own department's student communications strategies.
- Share AY2023-24 classes for the Course Threads program in this spreadsheet.
- Request contact lists for incoming intended majors in your departments.
Jennifer Monahan, Assistant Director of External Relations
Donor and Alumni communications, stories, news, events, grant and proposal writing, giving and stewardship communication, social media, alumni newsletter; Email: email@example.com
Resources and Guides
- Email signature and naming suggestions
- Campus brand guidelines
- Use the A&H "Increasing Visibility for your Programs and Events" guide (for A&H Faculty and Staff only)
- For Faculty: take the online media training course on BCourses